原声大碟 -极盗车神(Baby Driver)Music from the Motion Picture[FLAC]_eD2k地址_原声音乐_音乐下载

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
[db:作者] 发表于 2018-9-6 20:25:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
查看: 82|回复: 0
<
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 1 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0

注:注册可直接查看福利【ED2K & 百度云盘资源】:)如未提供百度云盘资源的请耐心下载,站长会坚持用骡子做种共享所有提供的资源,并不断将精品网盘化,有特别需要的请去本站论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
资源信息:
        专辑中文名: 极盗车神
专辑英文名: Baby Driver
别名: 玩命再劫(台)
艺术家: 原声大碟
资源格式: FLAC
版本: Music from the Motion Picture
发行时间: 2017年6月23日
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
【注】
本资源从网络收集,免费分享!对您有助,是本站最大的荣幸。
禁用于商业用途!如果您喜欢本资源,请耐心下载,ED2K资源需要有人做种,有时冷门资源需挂机等待。有特别需要的请去论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
书我要,下载先! http://www.books51.com/ 祝您开卷有益!

概述:

[B]压缩码率:320kbps
专辑介绍:[/B]
  由英伦鬼才导演埃德加·赖特执导编剧的《极盗车神》,讲述了关于天赋极高的犯罪团伙司机——名为“Baby”的年轻人的故事。Baby(安塞尔·艾尔高特 Ansel Elgort 饰)专门负责帮银行抢劫犯开车逃脱。Baby因童年的一场事故导致耳疾,要靠专属的音乐来掌控开车节奏。偶然的一次邂逅,他与餐厅女服务生(莉莉·詹姆斯 Lily James 饰)坠入爱河,并想就此金盆洗手。头目老大道哥(凯文·史派西 Kevin Spacey 饰)表示,只要Baby再完成最后一次任务,就可以给他自由。殊不知,巨大的危险和挑战在等待着Baby……
Award-winning producer and artist, Danger Mouse, has curated the soundtrack for Edgar Wright's highly anticipated film, Baby Driver. The soundtrack for the music-heavy film, titled Music From The Motion Picture Baby Driver, boasts 30 multi-genre tunes in total, including 29 rare tracks and deep cuts, as well as one original song created by Danger Mouse specifically for Baby Driver. The new song is "Chase Me", by Danger Mouse featuring Run The Jewels and Big Boi. Note the single is included on the track list of the 2 CD package, but only on the Download Card included in the VINLY format.
The film is written and directed by Edgar Wright. Baby Driver tells the story of Baby, a talented, young getaway driver (Ansel Elgort) who relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game. When he meets the girl of his dreams (Lily James), Baby sees a chance to ditch his criminal life and make a clean getaway. But after being coerced into working for a crime boss (Kevin Spacey), he must face the music when a doomed heist threatens his life, love and freedom.
[U]网盘下载[/U] | [U]网盘下载[/U] | [U]网盘下载[/U]
[U]网盘下载[/U]
专辑曲目:
1. Bellbottoms
2. Harlem Shuffle
3. Egyptian Reggae
4. Smokey Joe’s La La
5. Let’s Go Away For Awhile
6. B-A-B-Y
7. Kashmere
8. Unsquare Dance
9. Neat Neat Neat
10. Easy
11. Debora
12. Debra
13. Bongolia
14. Baby Let Me Take You (In My Arms)
15. Early in the Morning
16. The Edge
17. Nowhere To Run (Single Version)
18. Tequila
19. When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
20. Every Little Bit Hurts
21. Intermission
22. Hocus Pocus
23. Radar Love
24. Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up
25. Know How
26. Brighton Rock
27. Easy (Music From the Motion Picture Baby Driver)
28. Baby Driver
29. “Was He Slow?” (Music From the Motion Picture Baby Driver)
30. Chase Me (feat. Run The Jewels & Big Boi) [Music From the Motion Picture Baby Driver]

主题推广

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

切换至【手机版】|主站|Archiver|小黑屋|BOOKS51论坛

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 16:01 , Processed in 0.212463 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.