跳转到指定楼层
楼主
[db:作者] 发表于 2017-10-7 12:38:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
查看: 91|回复: 0
<
[su_members]
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 1 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
[/su_members]

注:注册可直接查看福利【ED2K & 百度云盘资源】:)如未提供百度云盘资源的请耐心下载,站长会坚持用骡子做种共享所有提供的资源,并不断将精品网盘化,有特别需要的请去本站论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
资源信息:
        专辑英文名:  Smooth Jazz I
专辑中文名: 流畅爵士
歌手: Konstantin Klashtorni
音乐风格: 蓝调
资源格式: FLAC
发行时间: 2011年01月11日
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
【注】
本资源从网络收集,免费分享!对您有助,是本站最大的荣幸。
禁用于商业用途!如果您喜欢本资源,请耐心下载,ED2K资源需要有人做种,有时冷门资源需挂机等待。有特别需要的请去论坛求助资源,推荐大家用百度云盘共享。
书我要,下载先! http://www.books51.com/ 祝您开卷有益!

概述:

[B]专辑介绍:[/B]
篇名: 音乐的陪伴
单身
一个人要学会自得其乐,首先就从听音乐开始
我实在无法想像没有音乐的生活
在此奉上最近很迷的一个系列 " Smooth Jazz I "
就喜欢这种smooth jazz融合lounge的味道
特别适合夜晚聆听
或许你喜欢不同的音乐类型也没关係
重点是
快去找到适合你自己的最爱吧!

Konstantin Klashtorni is one of the brightest musician/composer/producers in the world today. His ability to express his emotions through the saxophone is unequalled by his peers. He has cultivated his jazz stylings by educating himself in classical, Latin and modern electronic music. His unceasing enthusiasm to stay on top of the advances in the music business drives him to always train in new and emerging styles. His relentless work ethic has pushed his accumulation of professional experience as a musician in the studio and on tour as well. His perpetual thirst for knowledge explains need to study various innovations in music production methods. And all of this has been going on for more than thirty years.
Konstantin’s love for Smooth or Contemporary Jazz began in his college years. He would listen to David Sanborn, Eric Marienthal, Al Jarreau, George Benson, Spyra Gyra, Mezzoforte and many more. He absorbed every sound and nuance and found he had his own musical signature. He acknowledges being greatly influenced by such icons of Jazz as Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Freddie Hubbard, Woody Shaw, Pat Metheny and Chick Corea. In studying Jazz musicians and groups, Konstantin learned not only their the feel of their solos, but how they interacted with each other within each piece. This helped him to master his own voice within the most complicated musical languages, Jazz.
Konstantin obviously loves the classical jazz school. However, in maturing as a musician, he increasingly gravitates toward melodic popular jazz with his own beautifully rhythmic arrangements. Most recently, Konstantin studied the works of musicians such as Kirk Whalum, Dave Koz, Gerald Albright. Konstantin admits to having learned much about production from the young and talented Brian Culbertson. This prompted him to record his own first discs. Of course, these first works leaned toward the stylings of those artists listed here.
One day, after listening to music the likes of Paul Hardcastle and other European artists, Konstantin felt he gained an even clearer sense of his own style. Since then, he has begun to create his own works that reflect his own personal style and signature. While Konstantin’s music is uniquely his own, it also naturally encompasses the elements of Contemporary Jazz, Chill Out and Lounge. Konstantin’s unique style gave birth to the Kool & Klean collection. The popularity of the Kool & Klean collection led to Konstantin’s development of a sister series. The Chillaxing Jazz Kollektion contains elements of Chill Out and New Age.
Konstantin Klashtorni is now known not only to professional musicians and producers, but also to music lovers throughout the globe. Every year he releases more than 30 new compositions, making him one of the most productive, successful and powerful musician/composer/producers on the Smooth Jazz scene today.
Jack Hisey
Original Release Date: January 1, 2011
Release Date: January 1, 2011
Label: Kvk Music
Copyright: 2011 Konstantin Klashtorni
Total Length: 47:00
Genres: Jazz > Jazz Fusion
Jazz > Smooth Jazz
Miscellaneous
ASIN: B004TVB84I
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Artist: Konstantin Klashtorni